Welcome to one of the UP’s best-kept secrets in the heart of it all!
The Holiday Motel, located on Highway 2 in picturesque Manistique, is centrally located in the heart of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula providing easy access to all the area’s popular attractions.
The Holiday Motel provides cozy & clean accommodations with a host of comforting amenities. Each room features HDTV, WiFi, refrigerator, microwave and in-room coffee. Comfortable beds throughout in a variety of sizes provide you the perfect option during your next visit.
Enjoy the spacious grounds with plenty of lighted parking. Bring your ATV or Side-By-Side and enjoy the miles of endless trails at your doorstep. In the evening, unwind and join us at the nightly campfire and indulge yourself in delicious s’mores. In the morning, step behind the motel and watch the deer, wild turkeys and other wildlife in our 13+ acres of park-like grounds.
We Make Your Stay Feel Like A Holiday!
- Newly Updated Cozy and Clean
- In-Room Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV's
- Free WiFi
- In-room coffee
- Park-like spacious grounds
- Refrigerators and Microwaves
- Free Shuttle To & From Casino
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Across from Schoolcraft County Airport
- Coming Soon - Horseshoe Pits
- Coming Soon - Cornhole
- Coming Soon - Shuffleboard
- Coming Soon - Putting Green
- Coming Soon - Bonfire Area
Activities and Adventures for All
Beaches on Lake Michigan • Canoeing • Fishing • Hunting • Hiking Trails • Scuba Diving • ATV’s • UTV’s • Site Seeing • State Parks • Winery Tours
- Hiawatha National Forest
- Thompson State Fish Hatchery
- Indian Lake State Park
- Historic Manistique Water Tower
- Rainey Wildlife Area
- Palms Book State Park (Kitch-iti-kipi)
- Seul Choix Point Lighthouse
- Fayette Historic State Park
- Pictured Rock National Shoreline
- Tahquamenon Falls
- Bishop Baraga Shrine
- Paul Bunyan Statue
- Manistique East Breakwater Lighthouse
- Carl D. Bradley Lakeview Memorial Park
- Kewadin Casino - Manistique
- The Boardwalk on Lake Michigan
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge
- Lindsley Frenette Pines Park
- Oswald's Bear Ranch